Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's at Spring Sushi


This is the time of year when couples go out and celebrate their love for each other. Flowers, chocolates and gifts are the most common women would receive on this hearts day. While some men go the extra mile by surprising their girlfriend, or their wife, some opt to celebrate it in a simple dinner at home.

Valentine's Day has evolved and is no longer confined to just your partner. It has become a family affair. It's celebrating with the people that you love. Your parents, your siblings, your friends. 

Last night, my husband and I together with our son, celebrated our pre-Valentine Dinner at Spring Sushi at Toronto Downtown along Dundas Street East with our couple friends. Coming from Asia, Japanese Cuisine is something we enjoy.



My all time favorite is the Salmon Sashimi! The only reason I go for All you can eat, because I can have it until I have had enough. And I can't have enough of it. Really. 











Another favorite of mine is the Salmon Rose. This is my heaven! I love it! In fact, these are the first I look for when browsing the Menu. Japanese food is not Japanese food without my Salmon Sashimi and Salmon Rose. But that's me. We all have our own favorite. What's yours?

Anyway, Spring Sushi has a lot of really good food. The seafood fried rice was a revelation. It was delicious! 




This Valentine's Day, treat your love ones with an All You Can Eat at Spring Sushi! The food is great, the ambience is nice, and the price is just right! For $24.99++ you can enjoy a sumptuous dinner. And to end it, they have the special Creme' Brulee that comes with a Rose for your wife, girlfriend, mom, aunt, sister, practically all the women in your table. Cool, huh?




This is the place for your Valentine's Lunch or Dinner.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Their Address is:
10 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON, M5B 2G9
(416) 596 6866

No comments: